We appreciate your interest
Want to Volunteer?
Wish to become involved or assist in some way?CONTACT US
The Sixth Bomb Group Association is always looking for volunteers to fill both long term commitments and short-term opportunities. If you want to be involved with preserving the legacy of the 6th Bomb Group, we can use your time and talent!
- can you write a short article for our newsletter about what your relative did during WWII?
- would you help manage a Reunion?
- can you donate photos, stories, or military memorabilia that your relative took, told, or collected?
- will you interview your relative about his experiences with the 6th during the war?
- could you interview your relative’s spouse about his or her experiences at the same time?
- you could research a topic about the 6th and write up what you found?
- you could talk up our scholarship fund and opportunities that it presents within your family?
- for longer term involvement you could be on our Scholarship Committee?
- or help with maintaining our website?
- or speak to local schools about the 6th Bomb Group and its role in WWII?