Comfortable and flattering for both men and women, our t-shirt honors the B-29 Superfortress. Text also says, “US Army Air Force B-29 Tinian 1945.” The B-29 was undoubtedly the most advanced bomber ever built at the time, designed to travel long distances without refueling. It incorporated innovations like a longer, more narrow wing equipped with large flaps that allowed the Superfortress to cruise at high altitude without compromising its ability to manage lower speeds during takeoff and landing.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. Direct-to-garment printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don’t iron the print.
There are no reviews yet.