An original design from the 6th Bomb Group Store ©2020
Our soft and lightweight tee features an artist-designed B-29 Superfortress Bomber plane from WWII. Of the 3,970 B-29s originally built, only a few have been preserved, restored, and are on display. A total of about 22 complete B-29s are currently on display in the United States.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. Direct-to-garment printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don’t iron the print.