An original design from the 6th Bomb Group Store ©2020
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
Considered the most advanced bombers in the world, the B-29s had pressurized cabins, remote control gun placements and 2,200-horsepower engines, the most powerful piston engines of the time. These extraordinary planes could fly over 3,000 miles & up to 16 hours. The last of 3,970 B-29s rolled off the assembly line in 1946. The planes were used in the Korean War in the early 1950s, and remained in the Air Force until the late 1950s.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn’t use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items. Direct-to-garment printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don’t iron the print.